When something is not working right on Vysda, we want to fix it as quickly as possible and we appreciate the time it takes to give us this information. We review reports about broken features, and occasionally will reach out to ask for more information in order to resolve the problem.
Keep the following tips in mind when considering reporting a Broken Feature:
- Be sure to report issues through the right channel. Note that reporting Copyright Infringement, Exposed Sensitive Information, Abusive Content, or General Feedback all have their own forms.
- Report broken features as soon as you see them.
- Clearly explain what you were doing when the problem occurred and what steps to take to reproduce the issue.
- Include a URL link by copying and pasting the URL of the content from your browser.
- The feature might actually be working as intended, so check the Vysda Help Center to see if that’s the case.
To help make Vysda better, report a Broken Feature using the following form: