Vysda (“Vysda”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Vysda responds to copyright reports submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Section 512 of the DMCA outlines the statutory requirements necessary for formally reporting copyright infringement, as well as providing instructions on how an affected party can appeal a removal by submitting a compliant counter-report.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Vysda has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Vysda has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. Upon receipt of the Report as described below, Vysda will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. If Vysda removes or disables access to content in response to a Report, we may notify the user with details about the Report so that they can submit a counter-report. Vysda may also send a complete copy of the Report to users where appropriate.
If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may submit a claim by using our web form:
Copyright Infringement Report
Otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
3. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the report is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Deliver this Report, with all items completed, to Vysda’s Designated Copyright Agent:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
47 3rd St.
Cambridge, MA 02141
If you believe that a report of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Report, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing us a written communication sent to either the above mailing address or emailed to email@example.com.
This written communication should contain the following information:
1. Subject line: Counter-Report Regarding Copyright Infringement Claim
2. Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Vysda may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent; and
5. Your physical or electronic signature.
Last Updated: June 22, 2016